Long Man Brewery Tour Guide
Long Man Brewery was founded in 2012 and over the last 10 years we have experienced large growth across; cask, small pack, and keg.
Our range of award winning, well-executed, traditional cask ales can be found in outlets across the South East. Everything we do at Long Man is driven by our desire to deliver great quality through sustainability. As part of a working farm we brew using; our own barley grown on site, water drawn from the chalk aquifer, and renewable energy generated from solar panels. The 50+ awards we have received over our short history, including a World’s Best Beer, Green Business Award and Drink Producer of the Year, are testament to the quality our beers and ethos in producing them.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity to join our team as a Brewery Tour Guide. We’re looking for an engaging individual who enjoys storytelling and is a natural host.
- Engaging with and welcoming brewery tour customers
- Delivering an interesting and memorable tour experience
- Supporting the retail team
- Setting up and preparing for the arrival of tour groups
- Reliability & time keeping
- Outgoing and confident communication style
- Relaxed and engaging speaking style
- Polite, friendly and inclusive
- Driven to create a great experience
- Knowledge of the beer industry and/or brewing
- A history of presenting or previous guide experience
- Knowledge of the local area
Approx 16 hours per month across 2 Saturdays, tour dates agreed 3 to 6 months in advance, 10AM to 6PM. Occasional evening work agreed by both parties in advance.
We’ll provide full training and a total ‘immersion’ in brewery life and workings to ensure you’re prepared for all questions and eventualities.
Benefits include; flexible working, excellent rates of pay, holiday, pension, staff beer rates and allowance and a unique working environment in the heart of the South Downs National Park.
For more information, or to apply, please email email@example.com