Dated 1st May 2018
This website is owned and maintained by
Long Man Brewery
Church Farm, The Street, Litlington, East Sussex, BN26 5RA
We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you give to us. We will keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide consistently with applicable privacy and data protection laws and the terms of this Privacy Notice.
What information do we collect?
The information we collect and hold is likely to include your name, contact details, information about your organisation and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and in particular on the grounds set out below:
- Performance of a Contract/Service – if we supply goods or services to you, or receive goods or services from you, we need to be able to contact you and to record any work performed for invoicing purposes. This information is likely to include your name, contact details and payment details, information about your business and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
- Legitimate Interest – on the basis that it is in our legitimate interest to do so, we may use your name and contact details to tell you about our own products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You can ask us to stop doing so at any time.
- Consent – we may ask your consent to share your name and contact details with selected third parties so that they can tell you about their products and services [events, campaigns etc]. If you agree, we may also pass on your information, in certain cases, for the purposes of conducting a credit check. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legal Obligation – we may also disclose your personal data without your permission to the extent that we are required to do so by law or regulation.
Updating your preferences
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +44 (0) 1323 871850.
How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
Your rights – you have the right to ask us at any time:
- to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data;
- to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you;
- to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete;
- to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
- to stop processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
- to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required by law to do so;
- to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests; and
- to stop sending you marketing material. However please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications.
Where we process your personal data on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so then you may contact us at any time to withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at the address given above, or e-mail us at email@example.com
Does the notice apply to linked websites?
Our website may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website and to Long Man Brewery Ltd so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.
When do you monitor telephone calls?
We may from time to time record telephone calls you have with members or our staff for training purposes and to improve the quality of our service.
Who can I contact if I have queries about this privacy notice?
You can contact us directly if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you, by writing to us at the above address, or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of any complaint you also have the right to raise concerns with The UK Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk
This site uses Google Analytics for collecting Cookie and Usage Data. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We process personal data relating to those who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications to us. We do this for employment purposes, to assist us in the selection of candidates for employment, and to assist in the running of the business. The personal data may include identifiers such as name, date of birth, personal characteristics such as gender, qualifications and previous employment history.
We will not share any identifiable information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so. The personal data provided during an application process will be retained for a period of at least six months or, if required by law, for as long as is required.
This privacy notice does not form part of an employment offer or contract between us. If we make an employment offer to you, we will provide further information about our handling of your personal information in an employment context separately.
If you would like to find out more about our data retention policy and how we use your personal data, you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold or have any questions or issues regarding data protection, please email us with the Subject “Data Protection Request”.